SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils (3-Pack)
The SMOK TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils are unrivaled performance atomizer cores introduced with the amazing TFV12 Cloud Beast Prince Tank. Designed for mid-wattage configurations, it offers phenomenal flavor recreation and excellent vapor production. It is offered in a variety of different sub-ohm coils: V12 Prince-T10, V12 Prince-X6, V12 Prince-Q4, and V12 Prince-M4. The V12 Prince-T10 is the flagship atomizer technology, featuring a 0.12ohm within a Decuple coil cylinder to provide unsurpassed amount of vapor capability, with a wattage range of 60 to 120W. For building enthusiasts, SMOKTech introduces a dynamic V12 Prince-RBA with pre-installed clapton coils. It features a two-post, dual terminal build deck for user-friendly configurations that accommodates a wide range of coil structures for users to match the sophisticated power of the SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank.
• V12 Prince-T10 - 0.11Ω Rated For 60-120W
• V12 Prince-X6 - 0.15Ω Rated For 50-120W
• V12 Prince-Q4 - 0.4Ω Rated For 40-100W
• V12 Prince-M4 - 0.17Ω Rated For 30-70W
• V12 Prince-RBA - Two-Post, Dual Terminals Design
• V12 Prince-Mesh - 0.15Ω Rated For 40-80W
• V12 Prince-Dual Mesh - 0.2Ω Rated For 70-120W
• V12 Prince-Triple Mesh - 0.15Ω Rated For 60-100W
• V12 Prince-Max Mesh - 0.17Ω Rated For 70-130W
• V12 Prince-Strip - 0.15Ω Rated For 40-100W
• V12 Prince-Cobra X2 Clapton - 0.4Ω Rated For 40-80W
Note: EU Editions are the same coils with EU/TPD packaging
I haven’t tried other coils but I’ve used Smok products for 8 years now and they’ve never disappointed me. On average I get 2 to 3 months between coil changes, I’ve talked to other vapers who say they don’t get anywhere close to those kind of numbers with the coils that they use. So if you’re looking for an inexpensive, long lasting coil, Smok is the way to go
Coils came in a timely manner without damage. Was a good price too.
The mesh .15 coils have been the best for me. They seem to last over a week or so for each coil, not to mention so much cheaper to buy here than at my local store. I'll definitely be keeping stock so I don't run out.
Just what I needed thanks