GeekVape Aegis X Kit Zeus Edition | 200w
Geekvape Aegis X Zeus Kit included Aegis X Box Mod and Zeus Sub Ohm Tank. It features waterproof, shockproof and dustproof and powered by dual 18650 batteries with a maximum output power of 200W. Equipped with the new AS2.0 chipset, the Aegis X supports Memory (M1-4)/ Power/ TC (SS, Ni, Ti, TCR)/ VPC and Bypass mode to meet different vaping needs.
GeekVape Z Mesh Coils
Aegis X Mod Features:
• Size: 90x 31.3x 56.1mm
• 2.4" OLED color screen
• Power output: 5- 200W
• Working temp: -10- 45℃
• Charging requirement: 5V/ 2A
• PCBA temperature alarm: 80℃
• Standby current: Less than 10uA
• Resistance range: 0.05ohm- 3.0ohm
• Temp range: 100- 315℃/ 200- 600℉
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries (Not included)
• Menu: Auto/ Theme/ Color/ Version/ ABB/ Reset
• Mode: Memory (M1-4)/ Power/ TC (SS, Ni, Ti, TCR)/ VPC/ Bypass
Zeus Sub Ohm Tank Features
• Size: 26x 42.5mm
• Drip tip type: 810
• Juice capacity: 5.0ml
• Filling method: Top fill
• Mesh Z1 coil: 0.4ohm, 60- 70W
• Mesh Z2 coil: 0.2ohm, 70- 80W (Pre-installed)
• Aegis X mod
• Zeus Tank
• USB Cable
• User Manual
• Spare Parts Pack
Zeus tank is WAY better than Cerberus tank. Cerberus design leaked a lot and may have damaged my first geek vape aegis. This time the vent holes are on top on the Zeus which prevents leaking. Love this combination!
Quick and accurate firing with great flavor and cloud production. Can charge batteries without taking them out of the mod, which is convenient, but the charge in the batteries is about 25 percent shorter lasting than when using an externals charger.
This kit is everything you need plus more!
Great tank! And great device! What else do you need!?!?