The world spoke, we listened and took action. After 11 month of R&D on the operations and features…we present Hohm Tech Onyx Ohm 2A USB-C Charger. What is the 2A? It’s two things: 2 x bays & 2 x amp (2A combined output capability). There is no need for a screen on this charger. It is 100% autonomous. It is equipped with our BLD1 System, which automates the step-up/down output so both small and larger cells charge at the proper rate. Even li-ion batteries with or without PCB/PCM3 are easily balanced to the correct voltage. This ensures today’s small li-ion batteries chemistry integrity is not compromised, allowing them to get the cycle life they deserve.
Applying more forward-thinking towards safety & performance, we integrated input voltage regulation. This is safety 101 here. This allows the charger to not stress or damage USB adapters no matter the power supplying device. The fact is simple: today’s li-ion batteries need precise voltage and amperage delivery to ensure long reliable performance & life…Say hello to ONYX OHM2A, the smarter charger.
Hohm Tech Hohm Depot 18650 16.8A 3005mAh | 2-Pack
Hohm Tech Hohm Mega 18650 22A 2505mAh | 2-Pack
Hohm Tech Hohm School 4 Bay Charger
Hohm Tech Hohm School 2 Bay Charger
- BLD1 System – Automates charge amplification & reduction on li-ion cells
- 0V2 Activation – among lowest Volt Recognition points ever to ensure low charge cells get back to where they ought to be (4.2V)
- Input-Power Autonomous Regulator integration (no more stressing USB power adapters or ports)
- Compatible with ALL li-ion cells from as short as 30mm to as long as 71mm
- LED indicator that reports color and blink variation for quick/easy readout
- PCB/PCM3 compatible so even protected cells aren’t left out in the cold
- Protection 101: A] over charge; B] short-circuit; C] wrong battery type detection; D] reverse polarity
- 1x Hohm Tech Onyx Ohm 2A USB-C Charger
- Manual Card
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.